PSD 2001 was awarded with
Large Vermeil at GOTHIA 2001
Click to view a larger picture of the medal!
We are now in a position to present PSD 2003.2 – one of the most flexible and practical computer programs available for collectors and dealers. New for this version is that we developed the program
towards all types of collectibles, not only stamps as before. Coins, post cards, postal history, antiques – all conceivable items are now easy to compute in PSD.
Flexibillity and user-friendliness are keywords. PSD can be used for any type of collection or stock, since the user has so many options while working with PSD.
This gives more possibilities than usual for CD catalogue programs. You can make your own records, you can remove records, you can change almost every data and you can do a lot of
personal adjustments in order to make the computer work your way – not the other way around.
Some functions and other information:
- Works on both Windows and Macintosh (up to OS9) computers. (unusual)
- Want list.
- Price list – if you want to sell the whole of or part of your collection/stock. (UNIQUE)
- Insurance list- make a list of all the items included in the collection. (unusual)
- Help function – practically the whole manual is avaliable interactively.
- Screen listing.
- Automatic pricing. (UNIQUE)
- Changing headings, in order to adapt PSD to all kinds of collectibles.(UNIQUE)
- The program can be used with any catalogue.(UNIQUE)
- You can use different catalogues and currencies for different parts of the collection. (UNIQUE)
- Supports different currencies.(UNIQUE)
- It is possible to change almost any type of information in the database. (unusual)
- It is possible to add, remove, search for and edit data records. (unusual)
- Select English, German or Swedish as the language to work with. (unusual)
- Supports importing pictures to the database. (unusual)
- Complicated searches are no problem.
- A minimized version of "Stamp Areas of the World" is included. (UNIQUE)
- The program is initially delivered without data records.
- Mimir HB sells data records from almost any country or thematic area.
- Mimir HB can supply you with a customized set of data records.
- The hard disk size is the only limitation.
- There are even more functions.
Place an order or ask for more information.
PSD will revolutionize the management of your collection and your printouts.
|PC and Mac, English
||CD, incl manual in Word
|Upgrade PSD 99.xx
||CD, incl manual in Word
|Printed manual in English. About 50 pages
NB! Prices are inclusive of Swedish VAT for customers within the European Community without a VAT number.
Customers from outside the European Community are not charged the VAT of 25 % and the prices for those customers are therefore 80 % of the above prices.
News in version version 2003.2
This version will replace all earlier versions. We recommend all customers with version 99.xx to upgrade to 2003.2.
News in version 2003.2:
- The price is lowered to SEK 450
- There are now two levels; simple and advanced. – New fields for souvenir sheet numbers
- Much better functions for controlling different catalogues and currencies.
- Much faster summations
- The records are now covering approximately 35% of all issued stamps in the world (BEAT THAT!).
- Europa CEPT complete up to 2011 can be ordered.
- U.N. complete can be ordered.
- Germany old states complete can be ordered.
- Germany Reich complete can be ordered.
- Scandinavia SPECIAL (all varieties) complete up to 2012 can be ordered.
- Prices have been lowered since previous version. Great Britain with Channel Islands and China complete up to 2012 are also for sale.
Nyheter om dataposter 2006/12 – fler länder finns nu komplett:
More countries are now complete: All Baltic states 1918 up to 2012, Czechoslovakia 1918 1992, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, New Zealand, Ireland, Falkland Islands. Please call for prices.
Over 50 complete databases are now available!
Download a demo!
Try it out yourself. You will receive a 2,2 Mb file, fully equipped with the exception that you can not add or remove any records from the database. The database is a trial one containing a few records
from different countries, using different catalogues and currencies.
Downloading the PSD demo. The file opens up by itself and places a small number of files on your hard disk. Click "Setup.exe", and follow the instructions. You will find
PSD demo under your Start menu in Windows.
This version requires Windows 95/98/2000 or later, but has no large requirements on your processor. You need about 7 Mb of free hard disk space.
Data records from Mimir HB
PSD is originally sold completely empty without data records (A record represents a stamp or a set). Thus you may purchase the records that suits your need, be it a country, thematic area or a
combination. We can customize the record selection according to your needs.
Some countries can be supplied completely or nearly completely. Each record contains 1-50 stamps. (Number of records mentioned below was computed in November 2006, prices approximated according to
Ordinary = Without all known varieties, types and colours.
SPECIAL = With all known varieties, types and colours.
All records are version 2012. E.g.:
- Great Britain – complete with Channel Islands and foreign posts.
- Ireland – complete.(UNIQUE)
- Sweden ordinary.
- Sweden SPECIAL – complete with all varieties, booklets and FDC´s.(UNIQUE)
- Finland SPECIAL – complete. (UNIQUE)
- Iceland SPECIAL – complete. (UNIQUE)
- Denmark SPECIAL with Greenland, The Faroes and DVI- complete..(UNIQUE)
- Norway SPECIAL – complete. (UNIQUE)
- Germany – complete with old states and all provinces. (UNIQUE)
- Greece – complete.
- Cyprus including the Tukish part – complete.
- Malta – complete.
- Luxemburg – complete.
- France – complete.
- Gibraltar – complete. (UNIQUE)
- Estonia – complete. (UNIQUE)
- Lithuania – complete. (UNIQUE)
- Latvia – complete. (UNIQUE)
- All China 1865 – 2009 complete in all terms with all perforations and all parts including locals and Border Areas. (UNIQUE)
- P.R.C – complete.
- Taiwan – complete. (UNIQUE)
- Hong Kong – complete. (UNIQUE)
- Macao – complete. (UNIQUE)
- Czechoslovakia – complete. (UNIQUE)
- Bulgaria – complete. (UNIQUE)
- Brasil – nearly complete. (UNIQUE)
- Mali – nearly complete. (UNIQUE)
- U.N. – complete including Vienna and Geneva.
- Tristan da Cunha – complete. (UNIQUE)
- Ryukyus – complete. (UNIQUE)
- Papua New Guinea – complete. (UNIQUE)
- New Zealand – complete. (UNIQUE)
- Falkland Islands – complete.
- Europa CEPT – complete. (UNIQUE)
Many topics, most – but not all – are available. E.g.:
- Air crafts. Approx. 2700 records.
- Archeology. Approx. 500 records.
- Art. Approx. 6600 records.
- Birds. Approx. 3600 records.
- Bridges. Approx. 600 records.
- Cars. Approx. 1200 records.
- Christmas. Approx. 2000 records.
- Exhibitions. Approx. 2500 records.
- Fairytales. Approx. 500 records.
- Folklore. Approx. 600 records.
- Lighthouses. Approx. 120 records.
- Maps. Approx. 1400 records.
- Medicine. Approx. 1000 records.
- Military. Approx. 1800 records.
- Muchrooms. Approx. 250 records
- Music. Approx. 1300 records.
- New Year. Approx. 600 records.
- Nobel. Approx. 500 records.
- Philately. Approx. 2300 records.
- Railways. Approx. 1900 records.
- Red Cross. Approx. 900 records.
- Religion. Approx. 1300 records.
- Space. Approx. 2000 records.
- Sports. Approx. 8000 records.
- Scouting. Approx. 600 records.
- Ships. Approx. 4900 records.
- Stamps on stamps. Approx. 1100 records.
- Telecommunication. Approx. 1500 records.
- U.P.U. Approx. 650 records.
- Writers. Approx. 1100 records.
- Fishes. Approx. 1100 records.
- Butterflies. Approx. 800 records.
- Insects. Approx. 1000 records.
- Famous persons (Just name one…). 14000 records.
Please note, though, that data records exist from nearly all countries and thematic areas. Just give us a try!
It is easy to make new records in PSD by yourself, but it is nice to NOT have to register thousands of records from scratch; simply buy them instead.
If you, for instance, collect birds from all over the world and Sweden mint unhinged, you will be able to buy about 3600 + 2750 records (2006 – ther are more records today) from Mimir
HB. They can easily be imported to PSD. These bird records do not represent all bird stamps in the world, but at least you do not have to register these records.
Records for the Scandinavian countries contain Facit catalogue numbers and Mimir sale prices.
Non-Scandinavian records do not contain any catalogue numbers – you may select the catalogue you want and easily type them yourself.
The prices in PSD are Mimir sale prices, but theese can easily be replaced with catalogue values.
All records will have no pictures when they are bought from AB Philea, but your own pictures can easily be imported.